Application Forms and Fees
Regulation 4(a) of the Advocates (Continuing Professional Development) Rules, 2014 states: "In each CPD year an advocate shall participate in or attend approved events at which that advocate shall accrue a minimum of five units except where that advocate has been exempted in part or in whole"
To check your CPD units click here
Click to Download 2017 CPD Calendar
Practicing Certificate Forms for 2017
To apply for a practicing Certificate for the year 2017, please download and complete the following forms.
- Declaration to accompany the application certificate. Download
- Statutory Declaration form. Download
- Accountant's Certificates form. Download
2017 Fee Guidance Notes
Advocates over 70 years of age and are Life Members of ABA
Advocates over 70 years of age
|. || |
Practicing Advocates Admitted on or before 2012
Practicing Advocates Admitted on or before 2012 and are Life Members of ABA
| Download |
Practicing Advocates below 5 years
| Practicing Advocates below 5 Years and are Life Members of ABA||Download|
Payment for the Practicing Certificate and the Advocates Benevolent Association (ABA) can be made either by cheque or credit cards.
- Cheques for the Practicing Certificate should be made payable to the Law Society of Kenya.
- Cheques for the Advocates Benevolent Association (ABA) should be made payable to the Advocates Benevolent Association.